Guys, Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays- not to mention all of the cute crafts and snacks and other activities for the holiday. I’m starting to plan some things for my toddler so I thought I’d share a roundup of some great toddler friendly Valentines Day crafts & activities that I’ve found around the blog world.
If you love these ideas, be sure to pin this post & share with your other toddler mom friends!
1. Homemade Valentines Day Play Dough + Printable Valentines from Bren Did
2. 10 Valentines Day Tot Trays from Something 2 Offer
3. Valentines Day Sticker Hearts from The Jenny Evolution
4. Valentines Day Card to Color from What Mommy Does
5. Valentines Day Fine Motor Skill Activity from Something 2 Offer
6. Valentines Day Veggie Stamping from Coffee With Us 3
7. Fingerprint Heart Frame from Mommy’s Bundle
8. Valentines Day Card Holder from Long Island Parent Source
9. Valentines Day Love Bug Snacks from Thrifty DIY Diva
10. Valentines Day Placemats from Coffee With Us 3
11. Valentines Day Rainbow Heart Crayons from Making of a Mom
12. Valentines Day Heart Pipe Cleaner Garland from Jinxy Kids
13. Paper Heart Garland from Coffee With Us 3
14. Valentines Day Love Tree Craft from One Creative Mommy
15. Valentines Day Love Bug Craft from Momma Rambles
16. Stamping with Doilies Craft from Kids Activities Blog
17. 5 Simple Heart Crafts from Northern Cheapskate
18. Valentines Day Sun Catcher from Typically Simple
19. 10 Minute Toddler Valentines Day Crafts from For the Love of Food
20. Free Printable Valentines Day Matching Activity from Practical Mommy
So many cute activities! What is your favorite way to celebrate Valentines Day with your little ones? Share in the comments!
Check out these other great Valentines Day posts!