Hey guys! Happy October! I had another post planned for today that I actually have had to push until tomorrow, so today I’m sharing 20 Fall Activities for Toddlers.
It’s so nice that the weather is cooling down and we can get outside more but I still find myself and my toddler getting pretty stir crazy during the day. I’ve been on the hunt for some activities we can do, and here are my favorites!
5. Fall Finger Paint from Learn, Play, Imagine
6. Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Stamping from Crafty Morning
7. Pumpkin Pie Pudding Paint from The Chirping Moms
8. Leaf Sun Catcher from Fantastic Fun and Learning
13. Fall Themed Invitation to Play from My Nearest and Dearest
14. Cinnamon Painted Apple Craft from From ABCs to ACTs
15. Fall Playdough from Playdough to Plato
16. Apple Pie Sensory Bin from Fun-A-Day
17. Pumpkin Slime Play Recipe from Growing a Jeweled Rose
18. “Bobbing for Apples” Fine Motor Play from Fantastic Fun and Learning
19. Autumn Tree Collage from Nuture Store
20. Autumn Sensory Tub from Nurture Store