Hey guys! As you know I rounded up some Valentines Day activities for toddlers last week as we’re gearing up to add in some Valentines Day fun to our tot schooling, and today I wanted to share some of my picks for Valentines Day board books for the little ones! We love reading, and of course it helps in 1,000 ways for little man’s development. I’m so big on holidays and one of my favorite parts is going through the seasonal board books and finding a book or two for us to read. So, here are my favorites that I’ve found for Valentines Day!
1. Happy Valentines Day Mouse by Laura Numeroff
This book features the same adorable mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, so of course this is one of my picks.
2. Llama Llama I Love You by Anna Dewdney
These Llama books are so adorable, and I love that they have a Valentines Day book!
3. I love you, Snugglesaurus by Sandra Magsamen
We LOVE her books, and my little man LOVES dinosaurs, so this is an obvious choice.
4. Spot’s Valentine by Eric Hill
Spot is just a classic, I think. Love the stories and this Valentines Day book.
5. I Ruff You by Sandra Magsamen
This is her 2nd book on this list. We really love all of her books, but especially these books with their cute little ears.
6. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
This book is another classic that we love to read year round, not just at Valentines Day.
7. I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak
This book is my little man’s all time favorite, and it works perfectly for Valentines Day!
8. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
This is another great year round book!
9. I Love You to The Moon and Back by Little Tiger Press
This book is SO adorable! AND it was voted one of the best children’s books for 2014.
10. How Do I Love You by Marion Dane Bauer
This book is by the same illustrator as my little man’s other favorite (I Love You Through and Through) and it is just as cute!
These books are all so adorable. We own several of them, and I am going to order a couple of the Valentines Day specific books today. Do you and your little ones have a favorite Valentines Day book that’s not on my list? Please share in the comments!